Saturday 27 January 2007

For the ladies

My first night's sojourn at the Holiday Feeling 'Hotel', I had a
flushing western water closet. Since then, I've been in a room with
only a urinal. (To poo I run down the hall, andbelieve me ladies, it's ALWAYS a run) To pee in a urinal a lady must first remove all lower garments, attempting
to leave on knickers can result in a soggy gusset. The recommended
docking is a rear attack, trying to imitate a male will result in a
sharp reminder that our equipment reallyain't made that way enough. So, once de-clothed and ready for rear docking, remember ladies, angle is everything. (Familiarity with your urinal and an assumption of general cleanliness of the porcelain will create peace of mind re hygiene.) I suggest that each lady will have her own preference but I find a sharp angle of roughly 57.9 degrees will provide the optimum success
in releasing water into the urinal bowl. Should spillages take place
have an insufficiently dribbling shower head to hand to wash down
object of discussion, and self. Good luck ladies, I wish you well!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is so funny, I'll make sure I remember your instructions if I'm ever in this situation. Wonder if one's height makes a difference in the calculations?
x